February 11, 2011

I like getting mail

e-mails, snail mail, and packages sent to me! It feels like christmas. Today my new phone got sent to me, since my previous phone got lost/stolen two days ago. and I just got an e-mail from Warby Parker stating that the 5 pairs of glasses I ordered are on their way! I've been very patient, I ordered them two weeks ago, But I understand that they have their hands full. I'm just so excited!

Plus although I'm single this Valentines day I haven't really been being "sad" a second thought. Last year I was with someone and it wasn't all that exciting. Kinda cute, but not all what I thought it would have been. I'm looking forward to Presidents day weekend. My good friend and I are going to Pasadena to visit my best friend who I haven't seen in a month or so. I miss her so much and I'm really anxious to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment