February 14, 2011

L.O.L.

Also known as "Lots of love" to older folk. Happy Valentines day to all! So far my valentines has been going swimmingly *insert goofy smile here*
This morning I begrudgingly woke up due to feeling ill and lack of sleep. Made myself some tea and honey, got ready for class (very slowly), and was almost running late to my early morning class. I open my door to head to the car when I see a bouquet of white and pink daisies on my door step. And a note that spells my name like MiCheL13.


As much as I wanted to relish in the moment of getting a gift from someone, who remains anonymous, I needed to rush to my class. Classes were intellectually stimulating today which is new because usually I want to get out of there as soon as possible. Once I finally got home my friend called me and asked if I wanted to have lunch with him. Umm... food and friends? Yes! So we went to a place called "Red Velvet Cafe" my first time going and it was pretty good. It's also vegan and vegetarian. I ordered the raspberry mojito tea and avocado quesadilla, but I soon found out that I DO NOT like mojitos. Although the red velvet cake we shared quickly made up for the drink. It was extremely good and I'm not even crazy about cake! 

All in all I had a fantasic Valentines day. Hope everyone else had a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment