February 22, 2011

Say hello to my little friend

a.k.a - my face


Yep, this is me. After running around my town doing my errands that needed to be done; going to school and then more errands. Then having my baby niece to babysit. I'm tired but I still have much to do.  blahblahblahnothingtoointerestingtoreadhereblah.

Somethings about myself you may find intriguing, comical, or average.

I am eighteen years old.
I love to wear red lipstick.
I wish I could wear high heels more often, but I go to college and I kind of loathe the idea of walking around in heels just to go to a class. 
Although I realise cats and kittens are absolutely adorable... I prefer dogs! I am crazy over dogs.
Plus I'm allergic to cats... and mangos. DOUBLE WHAMMY.
I bow down to the creators and hard workers of Netflix. Really, those guys are awesome.



Personally, I can't think of anything else to type up. Although most of that was nonsense. 
To whomever is reading this: Let me know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment